The Total Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Total Alliance

Home of Travians Total Alliance

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rabertok

rabertok

Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Empty
PostSubject: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 7:05 pm

Right on the heels of the announcement to cut the price of the Sony PS2 to $99.99, Sony is about to announce the end of the Sony PS3. The reasons for cancelling the PS3 are the current economic crisis that just is not a market for a luxury gaming console. Additionally Sony's ego cannot take more beating by Microsoft’s Xbox 360. This is a drastic move, but there is no alternative solution.

Sony is going to focus all attention now on the Sony PS2, which at the new price point has the potential to even topple the Nintendo Wii as best selling game console.
Current Sony PS3 owners will be able to exchange their Blu-ray studded console against a brand new Sony PS2. With the end of the PS3 it is very likely that the Blu-ray format will also be removed from the market soon.

In case you did not check your calendar yet. It is April 1st. This story is an April Fools' Day Joke, but I somehow feel that there is some truth in there with everybody waiting what the next big move from Sony is to bring back the PS3 to at least beat the Xbox 360 in Sales.
lol! i got one to never play the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Nightchill
Boss
Boss
Nightchill

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 9:05 pm

OMG! lol I was reading that with interest too! Razz

Still you can get an Xbox 360 for around 200 now and a Wii for 180. PS3 is onlyfor Sony fan boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 3:12 am

Im Getting An Xbox I Think,

Are They Worth Getting ?
Back to top Go down
daviesdavies
Staff
Staff
daviesdavies

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 3:33 am

Combined with xboxlive...hours of entertainment.
Haven't played mine in awhile actually. Dissappointing, just because I have loads of work on at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 3:35 am

Yeah, Xbox Live I Might Be Getting.

And Getting The Call Of Duty Multiplayer.... =]
Back to top Go down
rabertok

rabertok

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 4:00 am

i do all my gaming on the pc , only play ps3 when my mates are around and to watch films that ive downloaded .

coolest thing about the ps3 is that u can link it to ure pc wirelessly,and access all ure files music films etc. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 4:19 am

Cool.
PS3's Sound Good.

I Got PS2 Lol.
Back to top Go down
Nightchill
Boss
Boss
Nightchill

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 4:23 am

Yeah you have to buy a seperate wireless plug in for xbox... costs about 60 quid. Or like us, trail a wire across the room :S
Back to top Go down
daviesdavies
Staff
Staff
daviesdavies

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 8:59 am

Yea I got me one of those wireless xbox adapters. Cost abit but its good stuff. Can connect to my laptop n desktop through windows media centre etc, don't use that feature much though but its good to have just to say you have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:09 am

you guys have way too much time for gaming i tell ya lol i only wish i had the time (T.V time) to play my wii but with 3 kids there is no chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:04 am

Lol Unlucky, =S

I Get Some Time.
Back to top Go down
AnomanderRake
Staff
Staff
AnomanderRake

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 7:17 am

i spend to much time on computers :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 7:19 am

Lol Same Here Anomander,
After I Get My New Games Console, An Xbox, I Dunno Which I'll Be On More =S
Back to top Go down
daviesdavies
Staff
Staff
daviesdavies

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 7:46 am

Unfortunatley so do I. But then again, I would be suprised if I wasn't through doing a degree in Computer Forensics.
Luckily I make sure my weekends aren't though, apart from a little checking on travian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:25 am

Same, I Check On Travian To See If Anything's Happened.
And Yeah Im Also Doing Lots Of Other Stuff At Weekends Too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 12:05 am

Got My Xbox Now, Costed Alot But, COD World At War On Xbox Live Is Worth It!

Yeah I Think I'll Just Be Online Travian When I Know Something Important's Happening, May Be On My Xbox Alot For Now.
Back to top Go down
kingeddy

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:38 am

i have a xbox but never play on it Sad

DAMN tarvian making me neglect my Xbox Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued   Sony PS3 Console to be discontinued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Total Alliance :: Public Forum :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: